- $66,000.00 -106,120.00/year*
The Payroll Generalist will monitor the daily activities of the enterprise payrolls and provide guidance and support to the payroll teams, business units and payroll operations. This position will support all aspects of enterprise payroll(s) administration and compliance as well as interface with other functional areas (i.e. health and welfare, 401k, stock option, etc.).
* Oversee day to day processes and escalations from enterprise/multi-country payroll(s) and work with regional payroll teams and internal/external partners in the resolution of issues.
* Lead merger and acquisition activity as it relates to payroll processes.
* Audit payroll balances and YTD earnings
* Extract and interpret data from various sources including trend analysis for process improvement recommendations.
* Troubleshoot potential systemic issues, perform root cause analysis and help coordinate implementation of resolution.
* Provide support in funding reconciliations, payroll audits, quarterly processing and regulatory reporting as needed.
* Monitor interface for payroll inbound and outbound systems and oversee the development of the annual pay calendars and schedules for all enterprise payrolls.
* Ensure all process documentation is up to date.
* Ability to understand and use various IRS tax publications to help Payroll Operations assure on-going compliance.
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
* Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
* Open to future career development opportunities within Textron business unit locations
* Travel approximately* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...