Loading some great jobs for you...
NO Sponsorship! US Citizens or GC's Only
A Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a field that provides a strong foundation for the successful performance of the DUTIES in this job description, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that totals four years.
* Seven years of progressively responsible experience in Oracle EBS R12 Applications Database administration including experience working with: (a) AD utilities for maintenance of multi-node e-Business Suite environment with Shared File System, managing Concurrent Managers, Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, and Workflows; (b) maintenance, upgrade and patching of enabled databases, performance tuning, sizing and capacity planning, backup and recovery using RMAN and Data Guard; and (c) administration and maintenance of the Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle APEX, Oracle ASM
* Experience working with (a) Load Balancers for Oracle Applications; (b) Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) integration; and (c) Secure Sockets Layering (SSL).
* Comprehensive expert level knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 application administration, including installation, configuration, cloning, and upgrades, using Oracle EBS R12 Applications DBA (AD) utilities and other tools to apply patches and system updates.
* Knowledge of the multi-node EBS environment to administer Concurrent Managers, Concurrent Programs, Request Sets, Request Groups, and Workflows and troubleshooting Workflow Mailer/Notification issues.
* Expert level knowledge of Oracle 11g and 12 database administration, maintenance, security implementation, upgrade and patching, database performance tuning, sizing and capacity planning, database backup and recovery in a Linux O/S using RMAN and Oracle export/import utilities, administration, and maintenance to provide backup and disaster recovery.
* Knowledge of installation, configuration, and maintenance of multi-node Oracle enabled databases, including Oracle ASM and Oracle CRS management. Knowledge of PL/SQL packages, shell, and Perl scripts for task automation, and proactive database monitoring and notification using Oracle OEM Grid Control.
* Knowledge of administration and maintenance of the Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle APEX, Oracle Hyperion, and OBIEE, including Oracle WebLogic Server to support Oracle ERP system integration with legacy systems.
* Skill in problem solving to select, organize and logically process relevant information (verbal, numerical or abstract) to solve a problem. This includes the ability to recognize subtle aspects of problems and identify relevant information. An example includes ensuring that databases are tested for security and integrity consistent with Oracle EBS requirements.
* Skill in written communication to understand written information (facts, descriptions, ideas, concepts, conflicting assertions and arguments), draw inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to express such information in writing so that others will understand, and concerning some issues, be convinced or persuaded. Examples include reviewing and editing established database policies and procedures and developing new SOPs for database software installation and configuration.
* Skill in oral communication to understand verbal information (including instructions, descriptions, and ideas) and to express such information verbally so that others will understand. This includes the ability to encourage oral communication by others. Examples include exchanging routine and non-routine operational and procedural information and technical information to co-workers and Office management.
- provided by Dice
* Skill in using a computer and (a) modern office suite software (such as MS Office) to plan, schedule, communicate, word process, process mapping, prepare and develop reports, and perform research (Internet use, as in searching for performance information and keeping up with technology); (b) enterprise systems/software (such as ERP) for collecting, storing, managing, and interpreting data from business activities; and (c) specialty systems/software used in the specialty systems/software used in the Office for database administration.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...