The Creative Coordinator position is to assist with all projects in the Creative Design and Packaging Team. This role plays a central role among cross-functional teams to accurately execute and fulfill requests within the required due dates for brand design and packaging needs. This role will report to the Senior Brand Creative Manager and help create timelines, prioritize projects and communicate with internal and external teams. The Creative Coordinator should have a passion for brands, attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to juggle many projects at one time.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Collaborate with Creative/Packaging Team & Brand Management teams to facilitate an efficient job request workflow for all active jobs (primarily includes packaging, but also includes photography, collateral, web design, brand creative, collateral, etc.). * Manage creative requests from job intake, review, assigning of tasks, tracking, communicating and completion using Robohead and Dragonfly project management systems. * Ensure job requests include all necessary information for the creative teams to accurately complete the job on time. * Assign project tasks in Robohead to the appropriate team members. Strategically prioritize active and incoming projects daily by reviewing ever-changing priorities.
* Communicate with requesters and work with cross functional teams on achievable timelines, prioritize and reprioritize tasks daily to accommodate high-priority initiatives. * Assist in training requesters and project team members with Robohead and additional project and asset management systems. * Proactively track and communicate changes and delays to all team members to promote transparency and efficiency. * Work with outside resources or agencies to collect or share project information daily
* Maintain and collect all invoice information for all packaging projects, provide monthly tracker and communicate with team members when information is needed, due and outstanding. * Maintain printed sample files for all packaging * Create and maintain printer and contact lists as needed for the department * File electronic files on server per established filing system * Assist in photo key wording and help maintain photo database based on type of image - stock, owned, digital, etc. * Provide updated content to Digital Asset Management programs on a regular basis * Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor degree - preferred area marketing, business, or creative areas
* 1-3+ years of experience in project management. Ad agency experience is a plus. * Worked with or along sign graphic design team * Work at a company with or on a team with packaging design, production, print department * CPG or food company a plus
* High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications * Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite * Experience using project management software, such as Robohead, Dragonfly and Basecamp
* Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Confident working with and speaking to a variety of people internally and externally * Strong prioritizing, problem-solving & planning skills * Strong organization skills and attention to detail
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.