- $52,180.00 -81,350.00/year*
Analytic Operations Coordinator Req I D
Purpose - Responsible for the logistical coordination of all purchase orders applying to the assigned lanes, consolidation distribution centers, and carries for this position. This position acts as the single point of contacts between UNFI Replenishment, UNFI Operations, UNFI operations, and 3PL Partners (carriers) to achieve the highest quality of logistics performance and service level expectations at the optimal cost. This includes all coordination and communication from prodcut pick up to final destination while balancing freight costs, monitoring transit times, and internal operations schedules.
Essential function and basic duties :
* Point of contact between IBL carriers/UNFI fleet providing loan lender instructions & ETA requirements.
* Schedules and monitors all purchase orders in specified lanes or distribution centers.
* Internal/external communication related to specific PO's.
* Maintains efa accuracy with the TMS systems.
* Responsible for ensuring the prompt receipt of specified purchase orders.
* Advise appropriate personnel regarding completion, transit, and delivery dates or possible delays.
* Understanding of DC operations resposibilities.e.g. - Crossdock, Backhaul, Routing, Receiving, Selection etc.
* General understanding of service leve and logistics cost metrics.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school Diploma or GED equivalent and/or equivalent related experience.
* Familiar with applicable Warehouse management system functions, and Transportation Management Systems.
* One year experience in a Distribution center and/or logistics/supply chain or purchasing.
* General experience in Microsoft office prodcut application (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Good working relationships and coordinations with internal and external business partners.
* Efficient service level, or time metrics and freight cost metrics.
* Excellent writtena ad oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and phone etiquette.
* Ability to prioritize multiple request and responsibilites in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and timeliness.
* Understanding of the Masters scheduling role in supply chain.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...