Position Summary: As a Supply Planning Analyst- Footwear, you will be part of an integrated team, taking part in a dynamic and rewarding execution process on a global scale. You will deliver results by determining capacity constrained supply requirements which support customer service, inventory and cost objectives. You will engage cross-functionally with partners here in US and around the world to ensure on time delivery. Working as a team, you will partner cross functionally to support business goals. Data based decision making is critical to this role, you will be analyzing inputs and reporting out analysis and recommendations as part of the monthly S&OP process. You will work independently, but maintain open dialog with stakeholders to ensure consistent and transparent communication across the enterprise. You will have the opportunity to participate in manager sponsored projects of the highest complexity.
1. Develop capacity constrained supply requirements within a global network, to support customer service, inventory and cost objectives. Problem solve supply disruptions, creating data based perspectives, to drive quantitative recommendations for action.
2. Troubleshoot DEMAND and SUPPLY misalignments and determine mitigation plans to ensure on time performance across the planning horizon.
3. Collaborate with sourcing, logistics, customer service and distribution on daily basis to ensure end to end supply chain execution and performance.
4. Accountable for achieving monthly/ annual inventory targets, reconciliation, and accuracy of assigned product group, elevating critical risks and recommendation for mitigation.
5. Collaborate cross functionally on mitigation plans for raw materials and finished goods for seasonal items, ensuring overall inventory health. Manage E&O materials to be utilized in future seasons to minimize impact to the P&L.
6. Quantitative analysis, reporting and development of data based perspectives to influence decision making on daily basis.
7. Responsible for managing the supply and demand match, utilizing the business needs to prioritize, expedite, and flow product in to the DC to align with customer request balancing inventory and service metics.
8. Responsible for maintaining system data integrity, contribute to seasonal classification changes (inventory), maintain lead time, and overall systematic execution.
9. Lead close of sales activities of the highest complexity. Leverage inputs from global and regional partners, execute transactions systematically, and ensure quality of process.
10. Develop relationships across the enterprise, to ensure efficient communication, coordination, and transparency of supply related activities.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1+ years of experience
Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related field and minimum of 1+ years of experience in the Supply Chain field or an equivalent combination of experiences and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Advanced Excel modeling skills, with experience building Access databases a plus.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to work/communicate with all levels of the organization to reach consensus decisions
Ability to understand, assess and resolve problems by using technical and analytical skills
Proficient PC skills. Advanced Excel skills a must.
Exposure to SAP, IBM Cognos Analytics, and Brio query tool a plus
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Travel by air and overnight, as required 10% amount of time.
Loading some great jobs for you...