- Virgin Pulse
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we're passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people - the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture - have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
As a Data Systems and Reporting Analyst on Virgin's TechOps team, you will be responsible for the business side of standard and custom reporting at Virgin Pulse. They will interface with each department to gather and consult on requirements, as well as keep stakeholders updated on projects. The Analyst is a key part of the team at Virgin Pulse for highly visible client-facing reports and tools that require enhancements, fixes, and scheduled and unscheduled updates. This role will encompass both business and technical knowledge and expertise as the ideal candidate can communicate technical projects and systems back to the end users in a compelling and meaningful way.
* Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
In the role of Data Systems and Reporting Analyst, you will wear many hats and your skills will be crucial in the following:
* Collaborate with stakeholders to serve as Data Systems and Reporting Analyst SME for a roster of large, complex clients, including delivery of live presentations
* Work with Technology teams to provide matching and cross-platform analytics utilizing claims analytics tools and internal systems
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Virgin Pulse's corporate strategy, plans, programs, and critical issues in order to develop other meaningful client reports
* Collaborate with Product team on new standard reporting and analytics design and creation
* Work with business to drive business requirements related to reporting
* Document business and technical requirements
* Provide customer service and status updates to internal and external stakeholders
* Drive documentation of business definitions
* Assist with mapping requirements to data points in system
* Build queries to extract and analyze mass amounts of data
* Some travel required for client and prospect presentations
* Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
* Bachelor's degree in business, health, or related field
* Intermediate statistical expertise with ability to solution complex problems
* High-energy, results-oriented approach to completing projects with ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
* Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in creativity/innovation, customer service, group presentations, group process facilitation, interpersonal relations, oral communication, project management, quality management, and teamwork
* A strong business acumen, proven expertise in oral/written communication, the ability to compile and present information to Senior Leadership with demonstrated analytical problem-solving and decision-making capabilities are essential
* Must be a motivated self-starter who will be able to manage multiple projects utilizing excellent time management, conflict resolution and creative skills requiring minimal supervision
* Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills a must
* SQL skills and working knowledge of data structures required
* Programming skills in Python strongly preferred
* Well versed in working with clients and customers and translating vague customer requirements into actionable technical documents
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus
* Project management and consulting experience preferred* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...