- Virgin Pulse
- $30,920.00 -46,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Minneapolis or Phoenix
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson's famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day - from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we're passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people - the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture - have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
As an Engagement Guide you have the desire to promote wellbeing by initiating outreach to consumers of VP wellness offerings provided to them as part of their employer benefits. You have the desire to work closely with these consumers to promote their engagement in VP programs, customer-specific programs and other activities as identified, by conducting outreach calls. You are a very important part of the Clinical Services Guide team.
You are seeking a part-time flexible-schedule opportunity in which you can share your passion for overall health and well-being while still having the flexibility to manage your other priorities during your week.
Meet the team.
With the VP behavior change model as a guide, VP Engagement Guides listen, inform, and then guide the participant toward engagement in whichever VP health offerings are most meaningful in supporting the participant's goals and interests. Team members are trained well and qualified with the resources to answer all the questions about Virgin Pulse, our products and services, and the employer's-specific incentive design.
They aim at maintaining quality and productivity benchmarks to ensure goals are being met as part of the responsibilities of this role.
VP Engagement Guides possess dedication to learning powerful behavior change techniques and bring a willingness to interact with multiple technology systems. They assist in other areas of health and wellness program development as the need arises and act as an integral part of our Clinical Services Guide team.
HOURS: This is a Variable hour position and the number of hours for this role can vary between an average minimum of 30 and up to 40 hours per week.
The majority of this role will involve phone interaction with participants across our normal operating hours: M-Th 7am to 8pm; Fridays 7am - 5pm; Saturdays 8am to Noon.
(NOTE: The first week of training requires a 40-hour commitment and will be located onsite in Minneapolis, MN with travel-related expenses fully reimbursed for any new hires who live outside of Minneapolis, MN.
What you bring to the team.
* The desire to work part-time role that will best introduce you to VP's products and methods for inspiring people to Be Healthy! (The minimum commitment is 20 hours/week including 1 evening/week and one Saturday morning/quarter)
* A bachelor's degree in a health related field preferred for career advancement.
* You have at least one or more years in fields related to the Engagement Guide role such as phone-based customer support or telephonic enrollment (i.e. insurance, technology, and health/wellness) including individual behavior change or health support and/or sales preferred.
* You stand out if you have one or more years' experience working in a health related field.
* A passion for health education, nutrition, fitness, behavioral health or other health and wellness areas.
* You are not afraid to initiate calls; (These are not cold-calls but are cold-outreach to people who have already received our products as a part of their employee/insurance benefits plans)
* The ability to conduct telephonic exchanges that create a comfortable and confidential environment for participants.
* You embrace a whole-person approach to supporting and motivating decisions to improving health and well-being.
* You are self-driven and motivated by performance outcomes and are preventative care minded.
* You have the ability to work autonomously as well as with a team.
* As in individual you are efficient and high energy with a demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals and illustrate healthy behaviors in your own life.
* You possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationship management skills (both verbal and written).
* You enjoy working with a diverse population.
* Able and willing to learn new computer programs and have the ability to multi-task with a high level of organization.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
Associated topics: english, fee, historic, japanese, leader, monorail, orchard, tour, tourist, trolley
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...